You're invited to a VIRTUAL Book Club! Hosted by our Behavioral Health coach, Mariel on June 4th. We’ll be discussing Dr. Kelly McGonigal’s wonderful book, The Joy of Movement<https://www.amazon.com/Joy-Movement-exercise-happiness-connection-ebook/dp/B07Q4LY2CV>. You’ll also have a chance to get to know one another before the discussion begins. Feel free to join us with a snack, drink, or your favorite mug of something warm. We can’t wait to see you there!
* Date: Thursday, June 4th
* Time: 5:15 PM - 7:15 PM
* Location: VIRTUAL (Zoom link will be sent when you RSVP via Eventbrite)
* This event's book: The Joy of Movement <https://www.amazon.com/Joy-Movement-exercise-happiness-connection-ebook/dp/B07Q4LY2CV> by Kelly McGonigal
Join us for a VIRTUAL book club event with Sound Medical Weight Loss, led by our mindfulness coach, Mariel!
The Art of Mindful Weight Loss
Monthly Group Mindfulness Sessions
with Lauren Renee Archer, Mindfulness Coach
Evidence confirms that mindfulness techniques can help a person improve their physical, mental, and emotional well being. Our live group support sessions feature targeted strategies that help you overcome emotional eating, manage temptations and cravings, and enhance your mind-body connection. Discover a supportive community that creates a safe place for you to change your habits and embody your best life.
2020 Session Schedule - Wednesday Evenings from 6:00 to 7:30
- January 22 - Finding Your Why: Motivation that Lasts
- February 19 - Getting to the Heart: The Power of Emotions
- March 18 - How to Create Your Motivational Mindset
- April 8 - Body Awareness & Emotional Intelligence
- May 20 - The Power of No: Setting Healthy Boundaries
- June 17 - Self-Talk: How to Change Your Inner Soundtrack
- July 15 - Put on Your Own Oxygen Mask: Energy Management
- August 19 - Mental Strategies for Motivation
- September 16 - Mindfulness, Meditation and Visualization
- October 21 - Managing Temptations and Cravings
- November 18 - Redefining Normal: Avoiding Social Pressure
- December 16 - Your Hero's Journey of Overcoming Emotional Eating
Sessions are open to all enrolled patients. Space is limited to 10 participants per session. Please RSVP to 425-636-2346 or book online to assure we have enough space and materials.